- All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must be attached in a separate document.
- Submission type should be noted in the subject line of the email.
- All work must be previously edited for grammatical errors.
- You must include a brief bio with each submission (this should include contact information and be written in third person)
- You may submit up to 4 poems, 2 prose, or 1 short fiction piece per issue.
- For fiction submissions, the word count should be no longer than 1,100 words.
- A word count must be provided with all fiction submissions.
- We cannot accept work that has been published elsewhere (personal blogs do not count as a publication).
-After publication, we do allow reprints of your work as long as The Harpoon Review is cited as the original publisher. (First North American Serial Rights)